Saturday, February 28, 2009

Race Day


Items to Bring

During the race you must have the following:
1. A fun attitude! - CHECK
2. A sense of humor! - CHECK
3. Digital camera. - CHECK
4. Cell phone. oOOps! I wonder if I charged it. Nope - just one bar of battery life left. Let's see how much charge I can get in one hour...
5. Pen and paper. ooo...lucky I'm going through this list. OK. CHECK.
6. Identification. - CHECK
7. Matching uniforms (provided race t-shirts are okay). CHECK
8. $10 or more in cash. - CHECK

Up to you:
1. Water / snacks. - CHECK
2. A backpack. - CHECK
3. GPS. - NO
4. Maps. - CHECK
5. Guidebooks. - NO
6. Laptop. - NOPE

Alrighty. I think we're ready to go!

2 comments:

Kevino said...

Looks like a fun day. Urban Dare, www.urbandare.com, comes to Phoenix on March 28. Take the dare!

Jaina said...

Thanks for the suggestions! I will check out urban dare and High Trek. They look like my kind of race.