Wednesday, September 17, 2008

500 Kilometer Mark

After this morning's 4.5 mile run, I was pleasantly surprised to hear Paula Radcliffe talk to me. "Congratulations! You have reached 500 Kilometers."

Wow! 500! I love my Nike+ pedometer!

This is my second pedometer, so the 500K doesn't include the 64 miles on my first sensor. Yup, the first one only lasted me less than two months. Apparently, some battery issue Nike needs to fix, but they were nice enough to send me a new one, that so far has lasted 7 months.

This means my tennis shoes have well over 300 miles on them. I think it's time to get a new pair.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi, great blog. I came over from Nitmos and the bloody nipple post.

I quit using my ipod+ a while ago. But, near the end Paula or Lance would say I made the same milestone everytime.

Good luck with the RnR, I'm doing the half this year after doing the full last January.